The API (Application Programming Interface) provides automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, access to the Fulfillment by Amazon API must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in DropStream
- In the DropStream Dashboard, click Merchants.
- Click the name of your Fulfillment by Amazon merchant.
- In Connection details, enter your API credentials:
- Amazon Marketplace Region — one of:
- Seller ID
- Authorization Token
- When you're done, click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview
Please sign in to leave a comment.