The API (Application Programming Interface) provides automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, access to the Bergen Logistics API must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in DropStream
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Merchants.
- Click the name of your Bergen Logistics merchant.
- In Connection details, enter your API credentials:
- Merchant Username
- Merchant Password
- Optional: Edit any of the following settings:
- Warehouse Code — the warehouse for this integration, one of:
Bergen NJ (7300 West Side Ave, NJ 07047)
Bergen NJ2 (7373 West Side Ave, NJ 07047)
Bergen WEST (6000 Rickenbacker Road, CA 90040)
Bergen EU (Industriezone 6C, BE 9770 Kruishoutem, Belgium)
- Payment Terms — one of:
- Carrier Billing Code — one of:
- Carrier Account Number — Enter the Carrier Account Number, if applicable.
- Click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview