Note: If your 3PL Central account uses the REST API, view these instructions instead:
The API (Application Programming Interface) provides automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API access must be enabled.
Enter SOAP API credentials in DropStream
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Merchants.
- Click the name of the 3PL Central merchant.
- In Connection details, for API version, choose SOAP (Version 1).
- Enter your SOAP API credentials:
- 3PL Central API Key
- 3PL Central API ID
- Customer Login
- Customer Password
- Customer ID
- Optional: Specify the following settings:
- Facility ID (default: 1)
- Local Time Zone (default: GMT-05:00 Eastern Time)
- Carrier billing code, one of:
- Prepaid (default)
- USPS Third Party
- FedEx Third Party
- UPS Third Party
- FedEx or UPS Account Number, if applicable
- Customer Retailer ID, if applicable
- Carrier Billing Postal Code, if applicable
- Enable Include Package Details to send shipment data to the sales platform at line-item level (default: disabled)
- Click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview