Note: If your 3PL Central account uses the REST API, view these instructions instead:
The API (Application Programming Interface) provides automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API access must be enabled.
Enter SOAP API credentials in DropStream
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Merchants.
- Click the name of the 3PL Central merchant.
- In Connection details, for API version, choose SOAP (Version 1).
- Enter your SOAP API credentials:
- 3PL Central API Key
- 3PL Central API ID
- Customer Login
- Customer Password
- Customer ID
- Select your Carrier billing code from the following options:
- USPS Third Party
- FedEx Third Party
- UPS Third Party
- Optional: Under Facility ID, enter the ID of a specific warehouse where the inventory is assigned and managed.
- Click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview