In your Store's Import Settings, you can configure the following options for importing Shopify orders:
- Partial fulfillments - Enable the import of partially-fulfilled orders, including digital products such as Gift Cards.
- Financial Status Import Options - Specify one or more Financial Statuses for import
- Accept orders after - Specify the lookback date (a date in the past after which matching orders should be imported).
Note: Shopify's maximum lookback period is 60 days. Orders older than 60 days cannot be imported.
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your Shopify store.
- In the Import settings section, the following settings are available:
Include Partial Fulfillments
- To import partially-fulfilled orders (with status Partial), check the box for Include partial fulfillments.
Note: This option must be enabled to import orders for digital products such as Gift Cards. For details, see Gift Card and Virtual Product orders in Shopify.
Financial Status Import Options
- To specify one or more Financial Statuses to be imported, click the Financial Status Import Options field.
- In the dropdown menu, select one of the following financial statuses:
- Partially Paid
- Partially Refunded
- Repeat this step for any additional statuses you want to import. To remove a status, click the X next to its name.
Accept Orders After
- To define the lookback date, click the date in the Accept orders after field.
- Select a lookback date within the past 60 days, and click Apply.
- When you're finished, click Save changes.
Next: Include Duplicate SKUs