Order synchronization happens according to your Import Schedule, one or more fixed intervals configured in Connection > Sales Orders.
View Order Import Schedule
Follow these steps to view the Import Schedule for a Connection.
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Connections.
- Click the name of the Connection whose import schedule you want to edit.
- Click the Sales Orders tab.
- In the Sales Order Import box, the current Schedule is listed.
Set Order Import Schedule
- To edit the schedule, click Actions > Edit Schedule in the upper-right of the Sales Order Import box.
- The current interval is listed. To change it, type a new value in the field, or click the arrow buttons.
Note: The minimum interval for importing orders is 15 minutes.
Adjust Order Import Schedule
You can choose one or more schedule types, and combine them as necessary to customize your import schedule.
- To add a schedule type, click Add Schedule, and choose one of the following:
- Minutes — every x minutes
- Hours — every x hours
- Days — every x days
- Flexible — a customized schedule that recurs on specified days and hours, repeating weekly.
- Edit the values as desired. To remove an interval, click the Delete button. In the example shown here, one schedule of each type was added:
In a Flexible schedule, the "Start Hour" is the first hourly block when the schedule will run, and the "End Hour" is the last hourly block when it will run. So, a Start Hour of "12am" and a End Hour of "11pm" would mean "all day." (This would be the same as leaving the Start Hour and End Hour blank.)
- When the schedule is configured as you want it, click Save Changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.