In order to enable API access, you must gather the required API credentials from ChannelAdvisor.
Gather API credentials from ChannelAdvisor
- In ChannelAdvisor, go to My Account > Developer Network > Account Authorizations.
- On the Account Authorizations page, click [+] next to Account List to expand your list of available accounts. Gather the Account ID.
- Find the Profile ID for the desired account.
- Gather the Distribution Center Code, which is required for inventory sync.
- Email the Account ID, Profile ID, and Distribution Center Code to DropStream Support at firstname.lastname@example.org, and our team will initiate the Authorization Request.
- In ChannelAdvisor, go to the Developer Authorizations page.
- Under Account List, find the newly created authorization.
- Under the Actions column, click Approve Access. Be sure the Status changes to Enabled.
Next: Enable API Access