New Features for Sales Order
With the new Connections UI, updates have been made to sales orders that will allow users more control and options.
1. Filtering : Users can filter orders by Merchant, Store, and/or Status. The status options have been increased to include all possible statuses that an order can have.
2. Number of orders to view : Users can now select how many orders to view per page, including an option to view all orders.
3. Reprocess, Archive, Reset, Delete : Users have these options available as actions to take on an order.
- Reprocess : Reprocessing an order can be done on orders that have the status Error, Filter, or Archived. Reprocessing will restart the order process at the last successful action. If an order is in error when being sent to the warehouse, reprocessing that order will retry sending the order to the warehouse.
- Reset : While reprocessing will restart the order process at the last successful action, resetting an order will reset the order to its original state upon being imported. If an order is in error when being sent to the warehouse because a rule did not work as you expect, you'll want to reset the order rather than reprocess. Resetting will reset the order to its original state upon being imported and run the rules again for the order as it originally was imported.
- Archive : Archiving an order removes it from the active order process. The order is still available in DropStream and can be reprocessed to restart the order process from the point at which the order was archived.
- Delete : deleting an order will remove the order from DropStream.
4. Export : Once filtering the orders that you want, users can now export this set of orders as a CSV or Excel file.