Most businesses have unique shipping needs that are based on a variety of factors and limitations. Once the Merchant has decided which methods (and/or carriers) to offer, the only thing shoppers need to do is choose a method when they place their orders. As part of the third-party fulfillment setup process a mapping must be created from each available shipping description offered in the eCommerce system to the unique shipping code used by the fulfillment center.
Set shipping methods for ClickBank
You must configure the default shipping method for all ClickBank Orders. This is accomplished by setting Rules in DropStream. To configure Shipping Methods:
- From the DropStream Dashboard, click Stores on the left hand menu.
- Select the ClickBank Store
- On the Top Right, Select the Actions drop-down menu and click Settings
- Select the Rules tab
- Click Add a Rule, select Order Transformer, then Shipping Transformer.
- Set Shipping Description as the Shipping Method Received on the Clickbank order.
- Select Begins With for the Compare drop-down.
- Set the preferred method for Ship Via.
- Click Save Changes when finished.