Inventory tracking is supported in your integration. DropStream can send a tracking number to Business Catalyst, which can then be applied in Business Catalyst.
To apply DropStream tracking numbers in Adobe Business Catalyst:
Create a tracking number field in Business Catalyst
- In Business Catalyst, click CRM > Extend CRM Database.
- Click Add CRM Form.
- Enter Tracking Number as the CRM Form Name.
- Click Next.
- Click Add Field.
- Provide the Field name exactly as it will be entered into DropStream.
- For Field Type, select Text String.
- Click Next.
- Apply to the Orders entity.
Configure inventory tracking in DropStream
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Stores.
- In Connection details, for Custom field, enter the Tracking Number Field Name. (Make sure it's identical to the name in Business Catalyst.)
- Click Save changes.
View the Tracking Number
With this configuration, the Tracking Number field will appear under Custom fields in the DropStream Orders entity.
Inventory control sync
When the DropStream integration is is enabled, inventory control sync is enabled automatically.
Note about product variations
DropStream will import and process orders with product variations, such as size and color. However, due to limitations in the API, DropStream will not automatically update the inventory levels for products with variations in Business Catalyst.