Stock Keeping Units (SKUs) are merchant-defined codes that uniquely identify products in a warehouse. It is critical that the SKUs defined in WooCommerce exactly match the SKUs loaded into your warehouse management system.
Configure SKUs in WooCommerce
- In WooCommerce, click Products.
- Edit the product of choice.
- Scroll down to Product Data.
- Under the General Settings tab, view or edit the SKU.
- Uniqueness is not enforced for WooCommerce SKUs, so ensure that SKUs you create are unique.
- If you will be using product variations, leave the parent SKU blank and enter a SKU for the child variation only. DropStream pulls the parent SKU first, then appends the child SKU; if the parent SKU is blank, only the child SKU is pulled.
- DropStream supports two product types for WooCommerce: Simple and Variable.
- DropStream does not support the Composite product type.
Please sign in to leave a comment.