The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to connect to FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon), API Access must be enabled.
Gather API credentials from FBA
- In Seller Central, go to the User Permissions page.
- Log in to your Amazon seller account as the primary user.
- Under Account Information, retain your Seller ID.
- Click Authorize a developer.
- In the Developer name text box, enter "Dropstream" as the developer you are authorizing.
- In the Developer ID text box, enter 5959-1916-0995 for the NA Region, 3125-6796-3826 for the EU Region, and 8119-6000-7367 for the AU Region.
|Region||Application Name||Developer #|
|NA (North America)||Dropstream||5959-1916-0995|
|EU (European Union)||Dropstream||3125-6796-3826|
- Click the Authorize developer button.
- Retain the displayed MWS Auth Token.