The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to connect to Fulfillment by Amazon, API Access must be enabled.
Gather API credentials from FBA
- In Seller Central, go to the User Permissions page.
- Log in to your Amazon seller account as the primary user.
- Under Account Information, retain your Seller ID.
- Click Authorize a developer.
- In the Developer name text box, enter "Dropstream" as the developer you are authorizing.
- In the Developer ID text box, enter 5959-1916-0995 for the NA Region, 3125-6796-3826 for the EU Region, and 8119-6000-7367 for the AU Region.
|Region||Application Name||Developer #|
|NA (North America)||Dropstream||5959-1916-0995|
|EU (European Union)||Dropstream||3125-6796-3826|
- Click the Authorize developer button.
- Retain the displayed MWS Auth Token.