The Order Attribute Filter rule can be used to filter out orders with certain characteristics from the standard order fulfillment workflow. For example, if an order's Billing Country is UK, remove that order from the fulfillment workflow.
The parameters of this rule are:
- Attribute - A list of attributes of an order which can be used to filter orders, e.g. Shipping Country.
- Comparison type - Determines how the rule should compare the value that you specify to the actual value of the attribute, e.g. "Starts with".
- Value - The value of an order attribute, e.g. US.
To create a new Order Attribute Filter rule:
- Open the desired store.
- Click the Rules tab.
- Click +Add rule.
- Give your rule a descriptive name, and click +Add action.
- In the Select action to perform dropdown, select Filter orders.
- Enter custom attribute values. When you're done, click OK, then click Save changes.
To change the method of comparison, see Attribute comparison in order rules.
To filter orders by attributes of order items, see Quantifiers in Order Rules.
To filter order items by attributes of order items, see Order Item Attribute Filter Rule.