The following guidelines will ensure proper configuration of your Overstock SKUs.
Guidelines for configuring Overstock SKUs
- SKUs processed by DropStream must exactly match the corresponding SKU in Overstock's system.
- Overstock SKUs are case-sensitive.
- Ensure that a complete inventory file is sent to Supplier Oasis. Even if the SKU has zero quantity, it still must be updated in the Supplier Oasis System. Otherwise, orders may flow incorrectly, and not be transferrable to Supplier Oasis.
- Ensure that SKUs exist in Supplier Oasis before sending an inventory update.
- If new SKUS are added, they must be synced to Supplier Oasis, which can be performed by your PCA.
➤ Next: Gather API Credentials