In your Account Settings, you can configure your DropStream account, set notifications, add or modify users, and update or cancel your DropStream subscription.
To open Account Settings, click your Account Name in the top-right of your DropStream Dashboard, then click Account Settings.
Settings are organized under the following tabs in your Account Settings panel:
In Alert Settings, you can configure notification channels and alert policies to alert you if DropStream encounters errors when processing your orders, shipments or inventory.
In Profile settings, you can view and change the name of your DropStream account.
Staff Account settings
In Staff account settings, you can add and delete users, configure user roles, and set role permissions.
Available user roles
- Administrator - Full access to DropStream, including all capabilities described in the DropStream articles.
- Staff User - An internal staff member, such as an account manager for your Merchant customers. This user has full access to DropStream, with the exception of Account Settings. A Staff User is not able to view credit card information and other billing information, and cannot delete Connections.
- Merchant - An external staff member, such as an employee of your merchant customer, that can log into DropStream to review order details specific to their merchant account and associated sales channels (Stores). Merchant Users see only the their Stores in your account, and no other Stores or Connections.
Create a new user
To create a new user in your DropStream account:
- In Staff accounts, click Invite user.
- Specify the user's first and last name, email, role, and merchant, if necessary.
- Click Send Invitation.
An email is sent to the new user containing instructions to log in.
Optionally, you may associate a Staff Account with a specific Merchant, if you would like to assign individual administrators on a per-merchant-account basis. You may also create a Merchant User that can only view orders for a specific merchant account.
Warehouse Management System settings
In The Warehouse Management System settings, under Profile, your default warehouse platform is displayed. This platform, which was set when you created your account, cannot be modified directly in account settings. To modify your WMS after account creation, contact DropStream Support for assistance.
In the Carrier Codes section of Warehouse Management Settings, you can upload carrier codes, which designate the shipping companies used by your warehouse.
For detailed instructions about uploading your carrier codes, see: Upload carrier codes in DropStream.
Plan and Billing settings
In Plan and Billing settings, you can update your DropStream subscription information, including credit card details, billing address, and contact information.
Cancel your account
Under Cancel, you can cancel and delete your DropStream account. This will close your DropStream account, cancel your subscription, and permanently delete all of your DropStream data.