The DropStream Warehouse File Exchange is a file-based Warehouse Management System integration. It uses three types of files for the integration:
- Sales Order files
- Shipment Confirmation files
- Inventory files
File transfer requirements
These files are transferred via FTP, FTPS, or SFTP, with the following requirements:
- The root directory must be define two folders,
- File format is CSV.
- Inbound files, such as Sales Orders, will be placed into the
/indirectory with the file naming convention
- Outbound shipments must be placed into the
/outdirectory with the file naming convention
- Outbound inventory must be placed into the /out directory with the file naming convention
- Each merchant must have a unique FTP login.
Sample CSV Files
DropStream supports the following file transfer protocols:
- FTP (least secure)
- FTPS (more secure)
- SFTP (SSH + FTP) (most secure)
The file transfer service can be hosted by the you or by DropStream, whichever is preferred.