The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API Access must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in DropStream
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your DEAR Systems store.
- In Connection Details, enter your API credentials:
- Account ID
- Application Key
- Optional — Edit the following settings:
- Default Box ID
- Warehouse location - Import orders for the specified warehouse only
- Import Status - Status for order import, one of:
- Ordered (default)
- Update on Hand — Enable this option to support Inventory Updates.
- Click Save changes.
Next: Review order status