It is possible to create a custom order status in 3DCart. A custom order status can be used to customize workflows, or to add a manual process into the workflow.
In the following example, a custom status called "Ready for Fulfillment" is used to initiate order transmission to DropStream. This enforces manual verification to take place before orders are sent to DropStream.
To create a custom order status in 3DCart:
- From the 3DCart dashboard, click Settings → General → Store Settings.
- Scroll down to Order Status.
- Click Edit → Order Status.
- Enter "Ready for Fulfillment" as a custom order status.
- Ensure that there is a checkmark for Visible.
- Click Save Settings.
Configure Custom Order Setting in DropStream
For the new custom order status to take effect, you must also configure it in your DropStream store.
Follow these steps to configure a 3DCart custom status in DropStream.
- In your DropStream dashboard, in the left pane, click Stores.
- Locate your 3DCart Store, and click its name.
- In the top-right of the Store view, click Actions → Settings.
- In Connection Details, select Ready for Fulfillment from the drop-down menu.
- Click the blue Save Changes button.
Note: After setting this configuration, DropStream will only import orders that have this custom status.