The Order Attribute Format Transformer rule allows you to append prefixes and suffixes to order attributes. For example, you can create a rule to add "INV-" to the beginning of every Order ID.
The parameters of this rule are:
- Attribute Name - A select list of attributes of an order which can be used to filter, e.g. Shipping Country
- Prefix - The value prepended to the beginning of the original attribute value, e.g. INV-
- Suffix - The value appended to end of the original attribute value, e.g. 000
To add a new Order Attribute Format Transformer rule:
- Open the desired store.
- Click the Rules tab.
- Click Add a Rule.
- Name your rule and click +Add action.
- Select Add prefix/suffix to order attribute from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the value you want assigned as the prefix and/or suffix and select the order attribute to assign the value to. If you want to add only a prefix or or only a suffix, leave the other field blank.
- Click Save changes.
For rules that transform the values of order attributes, see Order Attribute Transformer Rule.
Please sign in to leave a comment.