- Clicking Stores from the DashBoard
- Clicking +Add Store
- Naming the new store & selecting the associated Merchant
- Selecting E-Commerce platform
- Entering credentials in order to allow API access
- Clicking Add Store button
Clicking Stores from the DashBoard
From the DropStream DashBoard, click Stores
Clicking + Add Store
From the Stores page, click + Add Store
Selecting E-Commerce System
Select the desired e-commerce system from the drop down menu. You'll notice that the form below will change depending on what platform you choose.
Allowing API Access
The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API Access must be enabled. Each e-commerce system will have its own unique instructions to allow API Access available in the DropStream Support Center.
Go to the DropStream Support Site to view documentation on gathering API credentials for your platforms.
Click Add Store / Save Changes