The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected platforms. In order to automate fulfillment, API access must be enabled.
Get the DropStream plugin
- In the WordPress Admin Dashboard, click Plugins.
- Search for the DropStream plugin.
- Click Add Plugin.
- Activate the DropStream plugin.
Create Administrative user
Next, create an Administrative user in WooCommerce for the dedicated purpose of connecting WooCommerce with DropStream.
- From the WP Administrative Dashboard, click Users.
- Click Add User.
- Provide a Username and Password.
- Under Role, specify the Administrative role.
- Click Add New User.
Note: The Administrative role must have Shop Manager access, and must exist throughout the use of the integration.
- Retain the Username and Password of the new user.
Gather Store URL
The Store URL is the root domain of your WooCommerce store, such as
Next: Enable API Access