The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API Access must be enabled.
The following steps are required to enable API Access to 3D Cart:
Gather API credentials
If you have not done so already, first gather your 3DCart API Credentials.
Enter API credentials in your DropStream Connection
Follow these steps to configure your DropStream Connection to use your 3DCart API credentials.
- In your DropStream dashboard, in the left pane, click Stores.
- Locate the Store you want to edit, and click its name.
- In the top-right, click Actions → Settings.
- Under Connection details, enter your API credentials.
- Click Test connection to test the credentials. When you're done, click Save changes.