The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API Access must be enabled.
The following steps are required to enable API Access to Magento 2:
- Gathering API Credentials from Magento
- Entering API Credentials in DropStream
Gathering API Credentials from Magento
View this article to Gather API Credentials from Magento
Entering API Credentials in DropStream
To create your Magento 2 store and enter the API Credentials:
1. Click Stores and then from the Stores Dashboard click +Add Store
2. Enter the name of the store, select the merchant the store will be associated with, and select Magento 2 as the platform.
3. The API Credentials fields will appear once you've selected the Magento 2 platform. You'll now enter your Magento 2 store URL and access token:
4. Click Add Store to complete these steps.