Follow these steps to configure a REST ChannelAdvisor API connection.
REST (version 2) is the recommended API version for ChannelAdvisor.
Gather REST API credentials
To configure a REST API connection, the ChannelAdvisor account Email and Password are required.
Enable REST API connection in DropStream
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your ChannelAdvisor store.
- In Connection details, click Authorize.
- A ChannelAdvisor login window opens. Enter the ChannelAdvisor Email and Password, and Log in.
When authorization is complete, you are returned to the DropStream setup.
- To enable inventory sync, specify the Distribution Center.
- Click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview
Please sign in to leave a comment.