The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API Access must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in DropStream
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your Linnworks store.
- In Connection details, click Authorize.
- In a pop-up window, you are redirected to the Linnworks login. Enter the email address and password of your main Linnworks account. Linnworks requires you to use the main Linnworks email address password associated with the account in order to grant API access.
- Check the box for I agree. Click Login.
- When login is successful, close the pop-up window.
- The connection is now established. Optionally, you can choose the desired fulfillment center from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save changes.
➤ Next: Enable Inventory Tracking