To enable DropStream access to your ClickFunnels webhook, you must know the full URL of your ClickFunnels webhook.
If you have not done so already, first Create a ClickFunnels webhook for DropStream.
Enter Webhook credentials in DropStream when adding your ClickFunnels store
Follow these steps to enter the webhook credentials when creating your DropStream Store.
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Stores.
- In the upper-right of the Stores view, click +Add Store.
- Enter the name of the store, select the merchant the store will be associated with, and select ClickFunnels as the platform.
- The API credentials fields will appear once you've selected the ClickFunnels platform. Enter the full URL of your ClickFunnels Webhook.
- Click Add Store to complete these steps.