The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, API access must be enabled.
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
Enter API credentials in DropStream
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Stores.
- Click the name of your Amazon store.
- In Connection details, enter your API credentials:
- Merchant/Seller ID
- Amazon Marketplace
- Merchant Token
- Authorization Token
- Select your Fulfillment Channel:
- Merchant Fulfilled Network (MFN)
- Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA)
- Optional: Specify the Fulfillment Latency.
- Click Save Changes.
Next: Review Order Status