The Application Programming Interface (API) allows for automated communication between connected platforms. In order to automate fulfillment, API access must be enabled.
- Username and Password - The credentials of the WooCommerce Administrative user you created.
- Store URL - The root domain of your WooCommerce store.
To gather these credentials, see: Gather API credentials for WooCommerce.
Enter API credentials in DropStream
- Go to your WooCommerce Store in DropStream.
- Click Actions > Settings.
- Enter API credentials in Connection Details.
- Click the Add Store / Save Changes button.
Next: Enable Shipment Tracking