Note: If your 3PL Central account uses the SOAP API, view these instructions instead:
The API (Application Programming Interface) provides automated communication between connected systems. In order to automate fulfillment, access to the REST API must be enabled.
Enter REST API credentials in DropStream
If you have not yet gathered your API credentials, follow these steps first:
- In your DropStream Dashboard, click Merchants.
- Click the name of the 3PL Central merchant.
- Under Connection details, for API version, choose REST (Version 2).
- Enter your REST API credentials:
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- TPL Key
- User Login ID
- Customer ID
- Optional: Under Facility ID, enter the ID of a specific warehouse where the inventory is assigned and managed.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Save changes.
Back to: Integration Overview