Stitch Labs - Allowing API Access
The following steps are required to enable API Access to your Stitch Labs store:
- Gathering API Credentials from Stitch Labs
- Entering API Credentials in DropStream
Gathering API Credentials from Stitch Labs
The following credentials will be needed to enable API Access:
Entering API Credentials in DropStream when adding your Stitch Labs store
To add the store and enter the API credentials:
1. Click Stores and then from the Stores Dashboard click +Add Store
2. Enter the name of the store, select the merchant the store will be associated with, and select Stitch Labs as the platform.
3. The API Credentials fields will appear once you've selected the Stitch Labs platform. You'll now click Add Store to enter your Stitch Labs credentials (Have domain, username and password credentials for the Stitch Labs account ready before clicking 'Add store'):
4. By clicking Add Store you'll be redirected to Stitch Labs to enter your API credentials.