Magento 2 - Allowing API Access
The following steps are required to enable API Access to Magento 2:
- Gathering API Credentials from Magento
- Entering API Credentials in DropStream
Gathering API Credentials from Magento
View this article to Gather API Credentials from Magento
Entering API Credentials in DropStream
To create your Magento 2 store and enter the API Credentials:
1. Click Stores and then from the Stores Dashboard click +Add Store
2. Enter the name of the store, select the merchant the store will be associated with, and select Magento 2 as the platform.
3. The API Credentials fields will appear once you've selected the Magento 2 platform. You'll now enter your Magento 2 store URL and access token:
4. Click Add Store to complete these steps.