Linnworks - Allowing API Access
The following steps are required to enable API Access when creating a Linnworks store:
It is recommended that your client create a user account for you before adding a Linnworks connection. As part of the connection process, you will be prompted to enter the Linnworks email and password for your user account.
1. Go to your Stores dashboard and click +Add store
2. Enter the store name, select the merchant and select Linnworks as the platform. Next click +Add store
3. You will be redirected to http://apps.linnworks.net/ and prompted to enter your Linnworks email and password in order to authorize API access to Linnworks by DropStream.
4. You will be redirected back to DropStream. The connection is now established. It is not required, but you can enter the desired fulfillment center.
5. Click blue Add Store / Save Changes button